“If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” — Steve Jobs
If you have decided to buy a home, you have committed to one of the biggest and most important financial investment the majority of people will experience in their lifetime. It is important to know your rights and be completely informed throughout the home buying process. The first step now that you have decided to purchase a home is to find a realtor to work with. A buyer’s agent is an advocate for you. When you hire an Inglenook Realty Realtor® as your Buyer’s agent we will take the stress off your shoulders and put it on ours. Your Inglenook agent will take you step by step through the home purchase process and WE will negotiate on your behalf. We will provide you with quality service & personal attention and will be the trusted advocate you can count on 24/7!
Your buyer agent will:
- Use diligence in locating a property at a price and terms acceptable to you, the client.
- Use professional market knowledge and unmatched skill to negotiate for your purchase.
- Manage the many complexities of the transaction and assist you, always acting in your best interest.
- Present the purchase offer and supporting documents to the seller or the sellers agent.
- Provide you, the client, with copies of all signed documents.<
- Maintain your confidentiality.
- Disclose any known risks or conflicts of interest.
- Be a resource during the sale and refer you to proven and quality professionals from loan officers and home inspectors, to legal representation, and everything in between.
- Act as a concierge to area services after the sale for any needs you may have from landscapers and contractors to accountants and financial planners.
Our agents at Inglenook are local experts that live, work, and play right here in the Capital District, Saratoga Region, & Mohawk Valley and can offer you insight on the areas you are looking to purchase in. We have attended local schools & colleges, shop in the region, and attend local events. We are knowledgeable on town codes and APA & Hudson river regulations. Over the 11 years that Inglenook Realty has been in business we have established a network of local professionals that can assist and provide any needed services you may require.
Inglenook Realty is made up of a team of agents – a team boasting years of real estate knowledge, a team with a commitment to use the latest available technologies to help its clients and customers, and a team that puts YOU (and your new home) first. We work hard to earn the consistent loyalty of our customers by providing a buying experience that surpasses expectations and we measure our success by your referral of our services to others.